[apt-proxy-users] Any thoughts on Bug # 409217 ?

Chris Halls halls at debian.org
Wed May 23 16:12:12 UTC 2007

Hi

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 12:02, Chris Bell wrote:
>    I have had notification that my previous email with attatchment was
> greater than the standard maximum size, so I cancelled it and have sent
> this reply.

Ah. I received the admin message and was able to extract the log you sent from
that. The logfile does not show any activity at all, except for apt-proxy's
housekeeping processes. Also, the log level is set low so there isn't much
detail. Please can you add this line to your apt-proxy.conf:

debug = all:9 db:7

and then stop apt-proxy, clear the logfile and restart? That should give you
lots of detail, which you can then send directly to me (halls at debian.org).

Thanks
Chris