[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki updated with Jonas and Jed's suggestions

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:55:02 UTC 2016

Hi Jonas,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 2:43 AM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
> If what you do is try make the wiki reflect consensus (rather than your
> own personal opinion as leader of this project) then I recommend that
> you give it more time for participants to debate pros and cons -
> presenting any and all opinion shared on the mailinglist as consensus
> does not help but causes confusion, IMO.

I have two goals with the wiki at this point. One is to make it useful
to the developers on the mailing list, the other is to have it
polished so we can show other people who might be interested in
joining.

I am open to suggestions. It might be better if instead of listing
packages I list categories and issues under discussion. Also, if
anyone has any ideas of resources needed...links to documentation or
other projects for example...let me know.