[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki update

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jan 1 09:38:09 UTC 2016

Quoting Erik Josefsson (2016-01-01 14:32:39)
>> Mutt again touches question on targeted users - and Claws maybe too
>> (sorry I wasn't more explicit when bringing it up at first).
>
> What about mailpile?

Mailpile is web-based, so in my opinion irrelevant for a lightweight
desktop built around the conventional window manager Fluxbox.

Perhaps some (lightweight?) desktop built around web browsing might find
it suitable to use Mailpile as their default email client.

> There was some recent activity on a debian bugs list that I'm not sure
> how to interpret, but it looks as if it will be (or already is?)
> packaged for debian:

Above bugreport is still open, which means the initial packaging of said
project is not yet finalized and hence not available even in Debian
unstable.

 - Jonas