[buildd-tools-devel] Building java packages with sbuild.

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Fri May 28 04:50:05 UTC 2010

Dear all,

since openjdk-6 version 6b18-1.8-0ubuntu1, uploaded in Debian as 6b18-1.8-1,
configuration of openjdk-6-jre-headless and ca-certificates-java fail if /proc
is not mounted.

On my default sbuild installation, proc is indeed not mounted and I can not use
it anymore to prepare my uploads that build-depend on openjdk-6-jre-headless.
Since no bug has been reported against sbuild, I wonder how other people are
working around this problem. Have I missed something obvious?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team