[cut-team] Increasing visibility/officialness of snapshots

mark strawser mark at linuxisit.com
Fri Jul 13 01:30:16 UTC 2012

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:29:35 -0400
Michael Gilbert <mgilbert at debian.org> wrote:

> So, any thoughts?

I think you should definitely try to promote CUT. Personally, I think it's
an excellent idea and I was really glad when I found it. And, honestly, I
came across purely by chance. I don't remember the circumstances exactly, but
I know I wasn't actively seeking something like it.

I believe that if CUT were to have more exposure that a lot of people would
like the idea and momentum would build.

Mike: I may contact you off list some time in the not too distant future if
I'm able to find some free time to make some (very meager) contributions.

cheers
mark
---
"Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see Beauty. Anyone who keeps
the ability to see Beauty never grows old."
- Frank Kafka