[Dctrl-tools-devel] Freeze, string freeze, translation status

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.fi
Sun Aug 8 10:15:18 UTC 2010

Debian is frozen, and dctrl-tools 1.14 maintenance branch
was created.  I suppose it's not too late yet to declare a string
freeze, since translation update uploads probably can get through
despite the freeze.

ca: 89 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 18 untranslated messages.
cs: 108 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 2 untranslated messages.
de: 110 translated messages, 1 untranslated message.
en_GB: 89 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 18 untranslated messages.
es: 89 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 18 untranslated messages.
fi: 108 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 2 untranslated messages.
fr: 108 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 2 untranslated messages.
it: 65 translated messages, 8 fuzzy translations, 38 untranslated messages.
ja: 89 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 18 untranslated messages.
pl: 49 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 60 untranslated messages.
pt_BR: 89 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 18 untranslated messages.
ru: 108 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 2 untranslated messages.
sv: 84 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 23 untranslated messages.
vi: 89 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 18 untranslated messages.

I have put the relevant pot and po files up at
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/tmp/dctrl-tools-2.14-pos/
As the name implies, this is not a stable URI, but I'll keep it available
long enough for this.

Submissions through the BTS are accepted, as usual.

Debian developers and others with collab-maint access may, if they wish, push
their updates directly to the Git repository.  Please use the maint-2.14
branch and please read the README [1].

I will NOT be gathering translations from Rosetta.

All contributors and committers are asked to declare whether they can affirm
the Developer's Certificate of Origin at [2].  The commit tag Signed-off-by is,
by convention, interpreted as an affirmation of that document by the person
identified on that tag line.

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/dctrl-tools.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/README;hb=HEAD
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/dctrl-tools.git;a=blob_plain;f=dco-1.1.txt;hb=dco

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/