[Deb-scipy-devel] Re: New SciPy release, Numpy and matplotlib

Marco Presi zufus at zufus.org
Mon Feb 20 09:17:40 UTC 2006

 || On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:19:44 +0000
 || Jose Fonseca <j_r_fonseca at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

	jf> Marco,
	jf> My broadband connection is back on. I tried to build your packages in my
	jf> amd64 system inside a pbuilder chroot. These are the problems I noticed
	jf> so far:

        Hi Jose,

        I am sending new packages at the same address, for numpy-0.9.5.

        The problems you reported should be there.

        Also, we should copy the rules for python-f2py (for the
        executable permissions). I am working on this.

        If you can upload the debian dur in the svn repo, it would be
        great.

        I am quite busy with my PhD thesis... I can work on the packages
        not before this evening.

        If you don't like cdbs, feel free to remove it :)

        Regards

        Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989