[Debburn-devel] LG CH08LS10 not burning CDs

surfed god at youhavechoice.com
Thu Jan 28 19:01:11 UTC 2010

Ok i must admit defeat. You where right. Went into single user mode and
drive burned with no problem. So back to kde, removed device-manager 1.1.1
plasmoid , replaced it with device notifier and now i can burn....
Thank you for entertaining my stubbornness as to this being a hardware
issue. The only thing i dont get is why the sony drive worked?
Anyhow,
Have a beautiful day
Sascha