[Debian-eeepc-devel] suscribe to all a part of the wiki ?

lionel at tememe.org lionel at tememe.org
Tue Apr 29 12:40:56 UTC 2008

Hi there,
I suscribe my self to near all the english and french pages about the Eee
PC on the wiki. I was just wondering : is there a possibility to simply be
suscribed to all the pages about the eee ? Or simply all the pages of the
wiki ?
It should be easier to know if i miss a translation :) .

By the way, I succeed in connect me to a WPA AP (to a livebox for french
;) ), so the problem I had was surely me ! :D