[Debian-eeepc-devel] boot halts when SD card is inside slot

elijah r. elijahr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:20:07 UTC 2008

I had the exact same issue, with an 8gb SD card on my EeePc 701.

I thought my SD card was bad, but its not.  I haven't written anything
to the card since I reformatted it, and the problem went away.
Reading your account, I have a feeling that the issue will return if I
write to the card again.  Very strange.

-Elijah

http://elijahr.blogspot.com/