[Debian-eeepc-devel] boot halts when SD card is inside slot

Kasper Loopstra kasper at loopstra.nl
Fri Aug 1 19:56:40 UTC 2008

I'm running Lenny, and also have some issues with my 2 GB SD card.
Everytime I boot, fsck needs to check the ext3 partition on it, and
sometimes the FAT partition next to it will just stop being writeable.
Even as root it won't allow writing, and re-mounting it won't fix that,
only a reboot can. I haven't found any reasons for it, and I assumed
either a faulty card or a faulty setup, but I thought it'd be important
information for any bug-hunters.

Kasper