[Debian-eeepc-devel] Brltty and the custom installer for the Eee

Robin Kipp webmaster at robin-kipp.de
Mon Dec 8 17:32:27 UTC 2008

Hi Ben,
thanks a lot for your tips. I'll see about the WLAN, I hope the WLAN-chip in
the Eee isn't damaged or something. At this time, Debian acts as there was
no WLAN chip really, lspci and lsusb didn't show anything WLAN related
either... Also, could someone maybe explain quickly what needs to be done to
get brltty included in the official Debian Eee image? I'm just curious about
it really... :-) Thanks again for all your great support!!!
Robin