[Debian-eeepc-devel] suspend.sh in eeepc-acpi-scripts 1.02 and NetworkManager

elijah r. elijahr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:33:43 UTC 2008

Hello,

Forgive me, I was using hotkey.sh and passing in the hotkey codes to
turn wireless on and off.  I didn't notice wireless.sh, which was
staring me in the face.

I'm attaching an updated script that uses the wireless.sh to turn off
and turn on the wireless, which is a little more elegant.

-Elijah

--
Elijah R.