[Debian-eeepc-devel] eee 900 wifi problems

Sergio Blanco crimsomshadow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:49:44 UTC 2008

Sorry for the misinformation. I was just trying the oldest installation
image and wrote that wifi didn't work because it didn't scan my network.
Then I configured it manually (I did the same with the rest of images to no
avail) and surprise, wifi is working in the installation procedure. I'll
reply later with the result of the installation!