[Debian-eeepc-devel] Super Hybrid Engine on eeepc 901c with kernel 2.6.31-6

Shawn Lamson shawn.lamson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:42:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:44:20 +0000
Darren Salt <linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks Darren - if I use your config on the 2.6.31.9 source do I also
need to apply that rt2860 patch (yes, thats the driver that's used)?

The reason I moved to the 2.6.31-r6 and up was that the reports were
that this was fixed in those versions (again, it seems to be a problem
once again in 2.6.32, though)...

I don't think it's "broken", it's very usable even if CPU scaling doesn't
work... keep in mind, too, this OS isn't necessarily supported by the
vendor.

Thanks for the input, let me know about that patch and config, and i'll
report back.

Shawn

--
Shawn Lamson