[Debian-eeepc-devel] 700 4g with Lenny - No microphone

Daniel Huhardeaux tootainet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:12:14 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I installed a Lenny on my eeepc 700 4G and can't get microphone working :-(.
Sound and video are OK. I even installed the alsa-source 1.0.18.dfsg-1 from
experimental, no changes.

I use audacity for test and get a very small background noise when
registering my voice. The same happen by using an external microphone which
is known to work as used on others computers.

Does anyone have an idea on what can be the problem? Thanks for any hint.

--
Daniel Huhardeaux
TOOTAi Networks