[Debian-eeepc-devel] DebianEeePc support for Acer Aspire One?

Daniel Moerner dmoerner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:10:45 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:40 AM, Rui Maciel <rui.maciel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On the other hand, if you find enough like-minded people to get
>> together and support the Aspire One or any other netbook for that
>> matter, I'm sure you could count on us to cooperate on some level so we
>> don't duplicate each other's efforts.
>
> I wouldn't mind giving it a try, although I don't know much about the subject
> and I wouldn't know where to start. I've looked into Debian Custom CD but I
> wasn't able to make it work, as the info on Debian's wiki is rather scarce.

It seems to me like a more promising idea would be to support a
general debian-netbook project, rather than splinter work across many
different systems, when they all share the same fundamentals (an aim
at a light system with good wireless configuration, etc.) even if the
hardware is different.

Daniel

--
Daniel Moerner <dmoerner at gmail.com>