[Debian-eeepc-devel] Testers needed for rebuilt debian-eeepc.img

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon May 25 01:04:56 UTC 2009

If you want to help test, I have rebuilt debian-eeepc.img with the
correct archive key in it.  If you just want a working install and
don't want to waste your time attempting an install that might fail,
please just wait until we have uploaded a fully tested image.

The test image and its md5sum are here:

http://people.debian.org/~synrg/debian-eeepc/debian-eeepc.img
http://people.debian.org/~synrg/debian-eeepc/debian-eeepc.img.md5

I have started an install using this image in qemu, but it will take a
while to finish. I need to head to bed shortly, so that's about all I
have time I have for tonight.

At least enough of my test virtual install is done for me to know that
the problem with the archive key is gone.  However, there's no
substitute for testing on the hardware itself.

Thanks,