[Debian-eeepc-devel] Fan do not start Ben was right

Christian Grube seraphyn at seraphyn.deveth.org
Tue May 11 10:11:52 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,

started FreeBSD andfan does not start.
Disassembled the whole 1001ha ( pita, Thinkpad is easier) and have had a
look at the fan, Does not push on with a screendriver, cleand it with air
and now the fan works.
Made a test with yes, and hear the first time that the fan starts while
starting an eeepc.
Weird.
Thanks for the right advice and wish a nice week
Chris

--
Seraphyn            ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
seraphyn.deveth.org  X   www.asciiribbon.org