[Debian-ezgo-packaging] [ezgo] ezgo被linux mint收錄在官方套件庫耶!

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Dec 16 11:37:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 07:12:07PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:
>會有 DebianEzGo 計劃的構思,要特別感謝自丹麥的 Jonas Smedegaard,以及其
>他與會的 Debian Developers、文藻大學王立言教授、青草湖社大的
>apple,以及 當時還是 SLAT 理事的 Arne Goetje
>(高盛華)。而構思可以起步,要特別感謝丁 老師、Eric 以及 OSSACC
>計劃的支持,還有 Debian 計劃其他 Developers 的協 調與協助。

Thanks for kindly mentioning me, even if really I have been only little
involved in the process. :-)

I really enjoyed my time in Taiwan, and the friendships created there.

>雖然這些 ezgo 套件尚未完全跟 ezgo8 的開發成果同步,並且還有許多可以努力
>的空間,但預期已能在未來 ezgo 開發過程省下不少時間,因此我與 Eirc
>一樣,
>非常期待我們有更多的夥伴參與國際社群,不只是引進國外的資源,並進一步將我
>們的發現帶給國際社群。也期待國內有 OSS 相關單位願意合作、投入、參與這樣
>的國際性計劃。

What is the current status of ezgo?  And - separately from that - what
is the status of ezgo integration with Debian?

I was in Vietnam recently and met a guy, Trần Duy Hùng, who was
customizing an Ubuntu LiveCD for vietnamese needs.  I helped him move
from hacking on top of a finalized Ubuntu LiveCD to isolating each
customization and generating a LiveCD using debian-live.

Perhaps that approach could be interesting for you as well.  Or perhaps
you are already doing this, I don't really know...

Kind regards,

  - Jonas