Fwd: [Debian-hebrew-common] libhdate uploaded

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:18:25 UTC 2005

This is what I think about it now:

!. We should push debian-hebrew install where we can, it's the only way
we will get feedback from newbies (target audience) about it.

2. Make install disk full testing, it should install the current
testing version packages,
user should not have to do apt-get upgrade to get updated.

3. Know that we currently do not have OOo2 (It's important for Hebrew
users migrating from windows) and make a tutorial on how to install
it. so if users ask about it we can give them a prepared answer.

Kobi