Fwd: [Debian-hebrew-common] libhdate uploaded

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:33:46 UTC 2005

>I suspect you replied only to me. you better repost to the entire list.
Thanks.

HI,

> > Or maybe better yet - use http://www.backports.org.
> > For OOo2 which is still pending to arrive to stable I used:
> > Firefox 1.5rc3 is also available under pending. I just installed the original

 Great !!

 1. Are the packages in the install CD gonig to be stable or testing ?
 (I want to install a working environment to test scripts and packages)
 2. Does the backport/pending packages work on testing ?
 3. Is there a time table for the entry of this packages to testing ?
 (if it's soon we do not need to do enything :) )
 Kobi