[Debian-hebrew-common] Debian-Hebrew web site need revision

debian-hebrew-common at lists.alioth.debian.org debian-hebrew-common at lists.alioth.debian.org
Sun Nov 27 00:44:31 UTC 2005

At this time debian-hebrew is aimed at making a Debian system easy to
setup for Hebrew use. We do not deal with programming documentation, and
probably never will do that as part of this project. We are short on
manpower as it is.

The user-he package in the repository will convert your system to hebrew
properly and will add the keyboard shortcuts needed, it's as simple as
it gets.

Though we might need to document what combination we set it to use :-)

Baruch