[Debian-hebrew-common] a package which includes Hebrew literature

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 06:37:03 UTC 2006

Hello,

Attached are screenshots of some popular graphical browsers,
showing benyehuda site on debian unstable machine with culmus.

All browsers are _out-of-the-box_ on debian unstable machine with culmus fonts.

firefox, show nikud correctly out of the box.
epiphany, do not show nikud correctly out of the box.
koquerer, show nikud correctly out of the box.
links2, I do not know how to make it show Hebrew.

By,
Kobi.