[Debian-hebrew-common] OT: Questions to Hebrew(?) song ריח תפוח ואודם שני.

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 16:25:37 UTC 2010

http://he.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D7%A1%D7%9E%D7%93%D7%A8
smadar - the stage when a flower turns into a fruit. usually refers to
vines, when the grapes starts to swell.

it is mentioned in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_of_Songs
as a sign of new birth, when the flowers ends and the fruit begins

the translation of the line may be:
in my garden (begani) the grapes (smadar) are starting to (kvar))
evolve (pitach)

it was written by yoram taharlev:
http://www.taharlev.com/english.asp
http://www.taharlev.com/songs_selection_song.asp?id=19