[Debian-np-devel] I think I know how to setup the APT repository

Micah Anderson debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:42:22 -0500

Enrico,

This is great! I've updated the docs/apt-repository.txt file which
Zufus had written during the Bagunca to document the work that Joey
Hess and myself did to get dput setup on micha. I put all of the
information that you provided below in there.

I will try now to use this because I've just finished updating my
patch to make SMTP AUTH Received: headers anonymized, I will continue
to put new versions in here so people can add this to their
sources.list if they wish to use it. I need to make it more friendly,
and more debian-like, but it is lower on my priority list.

btw - great stats for your UPS'!

micah