[Debian-np-devel] personas docbooked (almost)

Vagrant Cascadian debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:08:32 -0700

--G3juXO9GfR42w+sw

> > I think you're preaching to the choir. I can't speak for everyone else
> > but even if OOo produce non-binary-blob documentation, I'd still
> > advocate using something else. :)
>=20
> Indeed, I think we are almost finished with the docbook conversion of
> these files. All that remains is the personas appendix and the
> calendar.=20

i theoretically finished off the personas, just now.=20

after looking at it with docbook2html, i'll probably fix it up a little
tomorrow.  i probably used the wrong elements for a few things.

live well,
  vagrant

--G3juXO9GfR42w+sw

--G3juXO9GfR42w+sw--