[Debian-np-devel] Simple CDD Tutorial

Otavio Salvador debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:17:21 -0200

|| On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:20:57 +0100
|| Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

ez> On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 05:18:02PM -0800, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>> >  * Let's do it, step by step
>> > # aptitude install debian-installer debpartial-mirror
>> ok, enrico found out that debian-installer is really a source package...
>> i had to add an unstable entry in /etc/apt/sources.list...

ez> Otavio told me that one can use:
ez>   http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-i386/current
ez> and that debpartial-mirror can get it for us.

ez> About how to do that, I welcome Otavio to add it here :)

Really easy. Only put:

# extra files list to be downloaded (this accepts regular expressions)
files=README doc/ tools/ indices/ dists/sid/main/installer-i386/current/

on [mirror] section.

>> after hours of trying to resolve udeb dependencies, i gave up.
>> also tried with sid, instead of sarge, with no luck.

ez> Glom!  I'd appreciate Otavio, Zufus, Kalfa or anyone clueful enough to
ez> give some hint here.

It sometimes was caused by apt mistakes. I suggest to you use pbuilder
to do it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116