[Debian-np-devel] Fixing CIA again

Micah Anderson debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:44:03 -0600

CIA no longer is reporting to the irc channel, the RSS feed or to the
list. I tried to figure out what was going on, and I couldn't. I can
see that on alioth there is /svn/debian-np/hooks/post-commit that
calls the /svn/debian-np/bin/ciabot_svn.py script which looks like it
*should* work.

I tried to get some log by adding some redirection of standard in and
error to a log file, but nothing was ever created.

$REPOS/bin/ciabot_svn.py "$REPOS" "$REV" >> /tmp/np-commit 2>&1

Otavio, can you help me understand the problem?

Micah