[Debian-olpc-devel] Dear in Christ,

martinszule at jmail.co.za martinszule at jmail.co.za
Wed Mar 11 10:23:20 UTC 2009

Dear in Christ,

My name is Carol Kevin M am 75yrs old of age, I stay at Queen Elizabeth
Hospital NHS Trust Stadium Road Woolwich London SE18 4QH. I am a good
merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various
banks in the world. I spend all my life on investment and co-operate
business both is Asia, Europe and America here. All the way I lost my
husband and two beautiful children in Plane Crash.

I am a very greedy woman with all cost I don't know much and care about
people, since when I had an experience of my difficulty to sleep and give
rest. Ending of last year (September) I was sent a letter of medical check
up, as my personal doctor testify that I have a lung cancer, which can
easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a
lot of my investment cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up
a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my
adviser. He ministered to me to share my properties, wealth, to motherless
baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor, business woman and
man for their investment and for future rising.

Therefore I am writing this letter to people who are really need help to
contact me urgently. So that I can make available preparation on that.
Especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they
cannot survive from feeding their self. Please contact me and stop weeping.
Probably let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can
still help me to distribute the`amount of $6.307.000.00 to nearest
orphanages homes near your town. Now am so much with God, am now born again.

May the lord bless you, as you reach me, please to remind you don't belong
to scammers or any act of fraudulent act on internet? as soon as i here from
you i will give you the contact of my bank,  as I await your Response
immediately

Best Regards
Mrs Carol Kevin M