[Debian-olpc-devel] List of tasks to be done (was: Re: maintaining squeak and friends)

Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals siegfried at gevatter.com
Thu Jan 28 12:21:03 UTC 2010

2010/1/28 Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>:
> Have only looked briefly: Probably because the package name is unflavored
> but in debian/rules you declare that ii as flavored for 0.86.

Oh OK; wasn't sure what that DEB_SUGAR_BRANCHES thing is about. I've
commented it out and now the package works :).

How can I know whether an activity requires some particular version of Sugar?

> Another issue I noted: You seem to either forgot to push the pristine-tar
> branch or not enable --pristine-tar when injecting the upstream tarball.

I have an "upstream" branch from which git-buildpackage generated the
.orig.tar.gz. What's the difference with using --pristine-tar?

> If you switch from simple local cdbs snippets to tracking a branch of my
> tightened-but-still-shipped-as-local snippets then you get for free a proper
> git-buildpackage setup.

Done.

Thanks,

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3