[Debian-olpc-devel] How to build for XO1 and XO1.5 ?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Mar 18 12:49:56 UTC 2017

Thanks for your answer James, always so helpful!

I've decided I don't have the time to pursue this as I don't have an
immediate use for it, except living in a country with many many XOs and
hoping children will use them with modern software.

I have been playing with debian-live for non-XO hardware and it works on
emulation but not on real hardware. That's a different topic for a
different list.

Thanks Jonas as well!

Regards,

Sebastian