[Debian-ports-devel] debian-ports archive moving

Helge Deller deller at gmx.de
Sat Jun 11 13:16:18 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

On 11.06.2016 11:57, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 06/11/2016 09:46 AM, Michael Cree wrote:
>> OK, I have spent the last couple of weeks filing binNMUs on haskell
>> packages for alpha, hppa, sparc64 and x32 (after further automating
>> the process).
>
> You did an amazing job.

I fully agree!
Thanks for your efforts Michael!
(By the way, I triggered a few give-backs and nmu's for all those arches last week too).

>> The remaining haskell packages are blocked because:
>> hppa:
>>
>> haskell-http-conduit FTBFS (looks like test suite failure).

I just did a give-back on it, and now it built.
I assume some kind of timing issue in the package (or in the
hppa Linux kernel which will have with kernel 4.6 a more accurate clock).

Anyway, I think the hppa package is "fixed" now.

Thanks,
Helge