[Debian-ppc64-devel] Debian running on a pSeries 6E4 - almost

Roberto Suarez Soto robe@allenta.com
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:51:38 +0200

On Jun/02, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:

> Most of the stuff is back in the debian-installer SVN. I haven't monitored
> these changes for some time, since I had other things todo.

	Ok, note taken.

> Second you need the kernel packages, of course. As said above I don't know the
> state of the installer packages. They need to include the changes to recognise
> the kernel, etc. Hopefully sarge will be released soon, we can work on a new
> image, then.

	I think I'll wait until that, then. Thanks for the explanations :-)

> I'd like to build install CD's, too. But I haven't figured out how this works.

	Well, neither have I. But there are a couple packages (bootcd and
dfsbuild) that should do the trick. I'm trying them to see what I can get done
:-)

--
	Roberto Suarez Soto				Allenta Consulting
	robe@allenta.com				   www.allenta.com