[Debian-ppc64-devel] x libraries and powerpc/ppc64 biarch setup.

Andreas Jochens aj at andaco.de
Fri Sep 23 13:32:32 UTC 2005

On 05-Sep-23 15:00, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:56:23PM +0200, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> I was opposed to it from the start though, you remember that, right ?

Yes, I do.

However, despite the fact that you do not seem to like the idea
of a 64 bit user space at all, you did a lot of work on the kernel,
the toolchain and other packages that helped the native ppc64 project.

Our discussions may look a bit controverse, but I think that our
different goals do not conflict with each other in the end.

Regards
Andreas Jochens