[Debian-ppc64-devel] problems with debian ppc64 on openpower710

Matthew Cocker matt at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 29 20:30:22 UTC 2005

Thanks Harald

Harald Görl wrote:

> Try a kernel from Sven Luther. chroot to /target and wget and install
> it as usual. Then you should boot into your new Debian on OpenPower.

Is there a .deb I should try and use and how do i install it. I am still
trying to get to grips with OF and yaboot so so brief instructions would
be nice if you have time. I have also started hacking the debian testing
netinst disk Sven pointed me at based on what I have found looking at
the suse/redhat disks, will let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Matt