[Debsplash-devel] Fwd: Re: init error

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:46:36 -0500

Ah, so we DO need to modify the fbsplash patch. That's what I thought.
I'll do this and repackage a kernel to see how that goes.

This is very exciting news!

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html