[Debtags-devel] debram: 100 % prelim for sarge

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:31:24 +0100

--CblX+4bnyfN0pR09

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 04:02:27PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

> The debram package-tagging effort has been two
> years chasing the ever-expanding Debian archive.
> The debram has hunted that tiger two years.
> I am pleased to announce that yesterday the
> hunter caught the tiger.  Although the Debian
> archive is a strong, swift tiger---he will
> seldom slow, he can never stop---today the
> hunter has the tiger by the tail.

!!!Congratulations!!!
Now it'd be my turn to do that debram<->debtags mapping I proposed some
time ago.

> The next task: to check the 7834 tags new for
> sarge (the 8481 older tags apply to woody
> packages; they were checked last year).  The new
> tags have not yet been checked at all; surely
> they yet harbor hundreds of errors.  I start
> checking today.  As previously planned, this
> task remains on schedule for January 2005
> completion.

I'm impressed!  You seem to be unstoppable...

> With Enrico's concurrence, the alioth debtags
> repository would seem the proper place to keep
> the new tag data.  I am "thb-guest" on alioth.
> If Enrico added a debram subdirectory in the
> appropriate spot and granted the needed access,
> then I would post the new data there.

I added you to the debtags and the deb-usability project, and you have
write access to the repositories.

I also created a debram directory in the debtags svn repository, and you
can check it out with:

 svn co svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/debtags/debram/trunk debram

Let me know if you need any help with subversion or anything.

Also, feel free to update the projects web pages at:

 svn co svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/debtags/web/trunk debtags-web
=20
and/or at:

 svn co svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/deb-usability/web/trunk deb-usabili=
ty-web

commits will automatically and instantly propagate to the projects web
space.

Compliments again!

--CblX+4bnyfN0pR09

--CblX+4bnyfN0pR09--