[Debtags-devel] Debram web pages?

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:21:33 +0200

--eJnRUKwClWJh1Khz

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 10:47:58PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

> I have created an appropriate debram web page
> and have committed it to SVN.  Hopefully I have
> done it right; but if not, let me know.

Strange: it didn't automatically update the web space with the new
contents.  I did an update by hand and now the contents are online.

I also linked Debram from the main Debtags page; now the
website-update-on-commit automagic feature seems to be working again.

--eJnRUKwClWJh1Khz

--eJnRUKwClWJh1Khz--