[Debtags-devel] Lots of bugs fixed

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Aug 3 20:24:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 04:40:41PM +0200, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> > I checked out the branch, but it's still empty.  Commit your work in it
> > when you can, so we can point each others at files and stuff.
> That was because I hadn't done anything yet. I prefer to think before
> working ;-) However I got started now and committed every change with a
> hopefully descripive message. I've also added a TODO-bigmerge file which
> contains everything that needs to be taken care of due to the
> restructuring. I think it will be sufficient if you keep an eye on what
> I do, and have a look at this file once I finished everything I am
> capable of. Until then I propose, you refrain from intervening so we
> don't collide (though hints are very much appreciated!).

I'm looking at the commit mails in
debtags-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org, and everything looks good to me
so far.  I'll try not to mess with it unless you ask me to.

I'll instead keep on working in the Debtags trunk, very curious to see
what happens when we merge back: that's what subversion is for, and I'm
eager to finally test some real branching and merging in which I'm not
the only committer!  :)

> Just for the fun of it, I've made a screenshot at my work. In cases like
> this I love my 1600x1200 TFT :-))
> http://www.mesing.de/packagesearch/merging-debtags.png

:)  I think I'm even messier, but then I reckon I'm Italian ;)

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>