[Debtags-devel] really early "sneak preview" on web frontend ;-)

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 03:03:32 -0800

Hi,
I've been playing around with the xml request javascript stuff of
mozilla (what google uses for gmail and maps) - nice stuff.
The tags part is now loading the data from an xml file, I've started
at having it rendered to HTML nodes.
If I hardcode the nodes in javascript its easy, so i'm currently
trying to use part of the file as template for the content to be
inserted (like having one facet and one tag in the html file as
templates) ;-)
I've always wanted to play around with something like that, now I
finally have a project to try it. ;-)
Sorry to non-mozilla-users. You may have problems using the site
then... seems like currently neither opera nor konqueror supports the
javascript code I wrote...
(what is their version for
Node.prototype.method =3D function() { alert("test"); } ?)

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\