[Debtags-devel] Nice TODO list

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Fri, 20 May 2005 17:48:03 +0200

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz

There it is!  I also committed debtags todoreport!

Please find one at http://www.enricozini.org/store/debtags-report.rst

I tried to convert it to HTML with rst2html, but I it eats tons of
memory then prints:

$ rst2html /tmp/tr.rst > /tmp/tr.html
/tmp/tr.rst:596: (WARNING/2) Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded
Exiting due to error.  Use "--traceback" to diagnose.
Please report errors to <docutils-users@lists.sf.net>.
Include "--traceback" output, Docutils version (0.3.7),
Python version (2.3.5), your OS type & version, and the
command line used.

There might be something wrong in the rst, but I have no time to track
it now.  If someone wants to post me the solution, I'll be very happy!

Once it renders, all the packages listed will link directly to Erich's
website.  I intend to generate that report periodically and put it
online somewhere.

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz--