[Debtags-devel] "tagcoll findspecials"

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Sat, 21 May 2005 11:32:04 -0700

Hi,

> If you want you can send me the output of the compilation and I'll have
> a look: I've been working quite a bit with tdb recently and I may be
> able to help.

Apparently tdb_lockkeys is missing from the library; it's still in the
.h files, so my app compiles fine, it just doesn't link any more.

I'm running current unstable, and I think it broke with the latest upgrade.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\