[Debtags-devel] Rejected Debtags Patch

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Thu Nov 17 02:30:38 UTC 2005

Hello,

my first attempt to send a debtags patch ended with the attached failure
message. The message was generated by debtags-edit.
I have no knowledge about MTAs so it might be a misconfiguration (or no
configuration at all) on my side. However the failure message makes me
believe, that this has something to do with a overactive spamfilter (yes
I do connect to the internet with a dynamic IP).

Best regards

Ben