[Debtorrent-devel] Fwd: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 01:47:04 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au>
Date: Mar 30, 2007 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)
To: Cameron Dale <camrdale at gmail.com>

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 12:10:20AM -0700, Cameron Dale wrote:
> Thanks for all your time, as I know you're busy, and I look forward to the
> possibility of working with you on this.

Okay, so it's not being knocked down for having not worked last year,
which is good :)

What's your schedule like? Want to start poking at a wiki or something
to collect ideas now? I've also been pondering whether it'd be worth
trying to meet in person for a couple of days; doing so after debconf
(end of June/early July) might be feasible for me.

Cheers,
aj