[Debtorrent-devel] Fwd: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 01:47:36 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au>
Date: Mar 30, 2007 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)
To: Cameron Dale <camrdale at gmail.com>

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 09:49:13AM -0700, Cameron Dale wrote:
> I read on the Gforge site that it has a
> wiki in it, but I don't recall ever seeing that feature in alioth so
> perhaps it's not enabled.

Interesting; some projects might have it enabled, but atm the DNS isn't
working so I can't seem to check.

> In that case, will a single page on
> wiki.debian.org be enough? I guess if there's a lot of information
> gathering there we can always break it down into subpages.

Yeah, that's what I was figuring. If it gets to be a hassle, it's easy
enough to split out to another wiki later anyway, afaics.

> It would be
> good to have a place to get some ideas down and for others to be able to
> comment on them, as I've been making a lot of notes about how to
> implement this and the issues involved.

Sweet.

> In terms of meeting in person, I don't see how it will be possible
> (unless you want to come to Vancouver, it's nice here in the summer :)

Oh, sorry, that was the implication -- I'm going half-way round the
world to get to debconf anyway, so I figure stopping by anywhere on the
way back shouldn't be too far out of the way.

Cheers,
aj