Restructuring dehs code (was: [Dehs-devel] dehs welcome)

Lucas Wall lwall@debian.org
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:38:30 -0300

Sorry about the delay, I've been quite busy these last few days. I'm now =

starting to get my usual free time back.

The plan is to restructure the code into php clases (or function were=20
appropiate). The initial step means no functional change, but the idea=20
is to make the base code more clear and have some code that could be=20
used over several scripts.

Stefano also mentioned me that the database schema needs some review. He =

told me it lacks foreign keys, for example.

After this is complete my plan was to write a robot to handle some=20
aspects of dehs using mail. The main idea is to write a script that=20
would accept watch files as attachments and use then as if they had been =

extracted from a package. Dehs would keep track of the latest source=20
(package and mail) and keep the newest one. This would allow anyone to=20
help in maintaining dehs without being part of the main team or being=20
the package maintainer.

K.

--=20
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :=F8 :   Debian GNU/Linux
http://www.kadath.com.ar               `. `'  http://www.debian.org
PGP: 1024D/84FB46D6                      `-
      5D25 528A 83AB 489B 356A        http://people.debian.org/~lwall
      4087 BC9B 4733 84FB 46D6        mailto:lwall@debian.org

--------------enig42E9E5B274EDA2844DCBC4D4

--------------enig42E9E5B274EDA2844DCBC4D4--