[Dict-common-dev] Details about the transition

Rafael Laboissiere Rafael Laboissiere <laboissiere@mpipf-muenchen.mpg.de>
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:51:05 +0200

* Agustín Martín Domingo <agmartin@aq.upm.es> [2002-09-19 13:05]:

> Not if they are as much a couple of weeks more. Waiting longer and mainly
> leaving that to an undetermined date means more problems to have the
> staging area in sync with Debian repository, and the risk for the project
> to go much lower in the IDWP maintainers priorities and eventually get
> stalled and require an extra work to get everything updated.

What about this: Let us post the plans now (just pick the transition plan
that you find the best) and wait an extra week for the reactions.  After
that, impose the deadline (end of October?).  I guess that people will catch
up, anyway.