[Dict-common-dev] dictionary packaging

Mike McWay mmcway at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:41:13 UTC 2008

thanks Agustin and Rene. sorry about the direct email, your names were at
the top of the debian guide. didnt know about the email list.

I did have the postinst and postrm files in the wrong place. I also added an
empty .aff file which appeased OpenOffice. i think i've got everything
working right now.

i was really just putting this into an Ubuntu
PPA<https://launchpad.net/%7Espanella/+archive>,
but if debian would be interested in a Medical dictionary upstream I'd be
happy to go through the appropriate channels.

Mike

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Agustin Martin <agustin.martin at hispalinux.es