[Docker-maint] docker-libkv_0.0~git20150829.0.2954a88-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at debian.org
Wed Sep 16 16:44:20 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 16 September 2015 09:32:25 Tianon Gravi wrote:
> In theory, yes, but in practice the "pkg-go" team is much better
> equipped to handle them, since they're really very standard Go
> packagings (which is why I'm working on "docker-registry" and "notary"
> over in "pkg-go", and why I moved "rawdns" over as well).

It makes sense... I might do it eventually -- probably with next package
upload...

However now I'm confused what Docker-team is for... Merely to maintain just
one single package??

> > Remember how Paul asked me to maintain Kubernetes in Docker team? How is
> > Swarm different?
>
> I don't recall seeing a conversation along those lines, but I would
> definitely be curious to hear the rationale for why "docker-maint"
> could/would maintain this better than the larger "pkg-go" team.

I just don't feel like using pkg-go team for everything... I do not feel
comfortable putting Kubernetes there...

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed
in doing what is necessary.
        -- Winston Churchill